Follow the journey of a mom in her mid-forties, as she hits the trail to try to get and stay healthy - mentally and physically!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Quiet Breakfast for One

It's been almost a week since I last went for a hike. We've walked to the park with the kiddos almost every day, including a great family walk along the beach last night. It's been awesome. They love going on adventures, and I love going with them, but sometimes, a mom needs to recharge her batteries. 

Family walks rock!

Today was just such a morning. I didn't need to be into work early, so I headed to one the local trails and had a little hike and breakfast by the creek before I headed into the office. It was awesome! What a way to start the day! 

It's not Wordless Wednesday but I can't do the morning justice with words, so here's a little photo recap. This wonderful spot in along the Seaton Trail and Duffins Creek in Pickering, Ontario. If you ever get a chance to visit, I highly recommend it! 

Have an inspiring day!
BPJ















And here's a little video:


No comments:

Post a Comment